The Council on General Affairs of the European Union Meets in Brussels
It is expected that Romania will present the priorities of its Presidency and will release information on the start of negotiations on the next Multiannual Financial Framework, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The Council will also discuss the joint disinformation action plan presented at the end of the year aimed at ensuring a single European response to the threats posed by the spread of fake news.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir
- » Belgium, Greece, Germany and Austria Tighten Measures Against the Coronavirus
- » Michel Barnier Accused Boris Johnson of Not Keeping His Promises
- » Brussels warns: Coronavirus Pandemic Threatens the Future of the Eurozone
- » Heads of EU and Western Balkans Countries will Meet Virtually
- » The EC Raised 7,4 Billion Euros to Develop a COVID-19 Vaccine