The Council on General Affairs of the European Union Meets in Brussels
It is expected that Romania will present the priorities of its Presidency and will release information on the start of negotiations on the next Multiannual Financial Framework, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The Council will also discuss the joint disinformation action plan presented at the end of the year aimed at ensuring a single European response to the threats posed by the spread of fake news.
- » EC: The Situation on the Balkan Refugee Route is Stable
- » EC: If Britain has not Left the EU by May, it has to Elect MEPs
- » Britain and the EU have Reached a Compromise on Brexit
- » Mariya Gabriel: 61% of European Citizens Are Afraid of Cyber-Attacks During the European Elections
- » The EU has Aapproved a Reduction in Wire Transfer Fees
- » Inflation in the EU Up to 1.5%, Unemployment Remains Stable at 7.8%