The Council on General Affairs of the European Union Meets in Brussels
It is expected that Romania will present the priorities of its Presidency and will release information on the start of negotiations on the next Multiannual Financial Framework, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The Council will also discuss the joint disinformation action plan presented at the end of the year aimed at ensuring a single European response to the threats posed by the spread of fake news.
- » Further 14,500 Young People in the EU Receive Free Tickets to Travel and Get to Know Europe
- » More than 100 Foreign Ministers gather in Brussels
- » Majority of People in UK DON'T Want a Second Referendum According to New Poll
- » Berlusconi to Run For the European Parliament Elections
- » MATERA, EUROPEAN CAPITAL OF CULTURE 2019
- » Presidents of EU Parliament and Commission Show Their Support for Romania’s Accession to Schengen Area