139 Аnimals Were Born at the Metropolitan Zoo in 2018
139 are the animals born in 2018 at the Metropolitan Zoo. Compared to a year earlier, native animals are 15 more, among which are small species of antelopes, deer, kangaroo, Egyptian vultures, toucans, and South American coatis.
In 2018 for the first time in the zoo were born lemurs, green aracari and Harris's hawk.
Improving habitats will be a priority in the work of the Zoo and in 2019.
This year is expected to complete the major repairs and the expansion of monkey cells, as well as new expositions for jackals and hyenas, are to be built, the municipality of Sofia says.
- » President Radev Participated in the 41st Session of the UN Human Rights Council (UPDATED)
- » Dupnitsa Company Imports Seamstresses from Moldova
- » BSMEPA will Support the Association of Bulgarian Leaders and Entrepreneurs
- » Fines and Prohibitions: What to Watch out for on the Beach!
- » Food Prices in Bulgaria Are Close to the Average for Europe
- » The E-commerce Turnover is about BGN 3 Billion Per Year