Bulgarian Actor Ivan Laskin Passed Away
Ivan Laskin passed away at the age of 48 years . The actor had health problems, several times he enrolled in various hospitals and on December 28, 2018, he was admitted to the Military Medical Academy.
In 2012, the actor revealed publicly about his alcohol problem in "Direct Karbovsky". Laskin said he made this public because it was "the first step and the treatment started."
"Nobody knows how it happens. It comes suddenly, "the actor said.
He explained the reason for his addiction with the fact that he did not like anything surrounding him because the state did not value the young people's labor and talents.
- » Silva Zurleva Died
- » Roxette Vocalist Marie Fredriksson Died at 61
- » Bulgarian Theater Legend Stoyanka Mutafova Died at the Age of 97
- » Bulgarian Cinema Legend Stefan Danailov Died at the Age of 76
- » The Great-Grandson of Louis Vuitton Died in France
- » Former French President Jacques Chirac Has Died Aged 86