Bulgarian Actor Ivan Laskin Passed Away
Ivan Laskin passed away at the age of 48 years . The actor had health problems, several times he enrolled in various hospitals and on December 28, 2018, he was admitted to the Military Medical Academy.
In 2012, the actor revealed publicly about his alcohol problem in "Direct Karbovsky". Laskin said he made this public because it was "the first step and the treatment started."
"Nobody knows how it happens. It comes suddenly, "the actor said.
He explained the reason for his addiction with the fact that he did not like anything surrounding him because the state did not value the young people's labor and talents.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EP President David Sassoli has Passed Away
- » Actor Bob Saget was found Dead in a hotel room
- » Gunther from "Friends" has Passed Away
- » Bulgarian Economist Vladimir Karolev has Passed Away
- » In Memorim: Greet Singer of the Mystry of the Bulgaian Voices Choir Passed away at 80
- » Three days of Mourning in Greece in Memory of Composer Mikis Theodorakis