Bulgarian Actor Ivan Laskin Passed Away
Ivan Laskin passed away at the age of 48 years . The actor had health problems, several times he enrolled in various hospitals and on December 28, 2018, he was admitted to the Military Medical Academy.
In 2012, the actor revealed publicly about his alcohol problem in "Direct Karbovsky". Laskin said he made this public because it was "the first step and the treatment started."
"Nobody knows how it happens. It comes suddenly, "the actor said.
He explained the reason for his addiction with the fact that he did not like anything surrounding him because the state did not value the young people's labor and talents.
- » Max Wright, Who Played the Father in the 80s Cult Sitcom Alf, Dies
- » Bulgarian Football Legend Dies Aged 77
- » The Vocalist of Gravity Co, Yavor Zahariev Passed Away
- » The Legendary French Film Director Agnes Varda has Passed Away
- » The Prodigy Vocalist Keith Flint Died
- » Karl Lagerfeld Has Died at Age 85