Five Teenage Girls Die in Fire at Polish ‘Escape Room’, where Players are Deliberately Locked in
Five teenage girls have been killed and one man hurt in a fire that broke out at an “escape room” game, in which players are locked in a room and have to solve puzzles to get out, officials in northern Poland said on Friday.
- » Stones Hurled into Central Synagogue in Sofia (Photo)
- » One Killed, Two Injured in Swiss Avalanche
- » Fuel Pipeline Blaze in Mexico Kills at Least 73
- » Construction Worker Died in an Accident at Building Site in Plovdiv
- » Military Cargo Plane Crashes in Iran, 15 Killed
- » MRS Saved Five Macedonian Snowboarders in Pirin