NRA Campaign For Tax Returns Submission Starts on January 10
Individuals can submit their annual income tax return for 2018 from January 10, the National Revenue Agency reported on 3rd of January, reported BNT.
The tax returns can be submitted via the electronic service and in paper at the NRA offices.
Submission of corporate tax returns for 2018 through the NRA electronic service will also start on January 10th.
Until 10 January, individuals and legal entities will have access to all electronic services provided by the NRA with a few exceptions.
- no applications for registration and deregistration under the VAT Act can be submitted electronically. These documents will be submitted in hard copies at the NRA registration office.
- the electronic service for validation of the issued Personal Identification Code will not be available.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor