Snowfall Will Start Easing Before Noon
Before noon today the snowfall will begin to taper off, last in the Rila-Rhodope and the southwestern regions. Strong wind in Eastern Bulgaria from north-northeast, stormy in the southeast regions, weakening in the afternoon.
The temperatures will further decrease, with highs between minus 3°C and 2°C. The atmospheric pressure will rise above the average for January, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot Weekend
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 10: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures Up to 34 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 9: Sunny and Hot, Temperatures Up to 33 Degrees
- » Bulgaria: 3-Year-Old Bear Found Dead Near Velingrad
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 8: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures up to 29 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 7: Cloudy and Rainy Today