Inflation to Eat up Income Rise of Bulgarians
The 10 per cent rise of income in Bulgaria since the beginning of 2019 will be offset by the expected inflation growth, financial analyst Tsvetomir Tsachev told the BNR.
According to him, the higher prices of utilities and goods, the incomes of Bulgarians would actually rise no more than 4 or 5 percent. The expert predicts four per cent inflation by the end of the year, as higher inflation is not excluded.
It is no longer rational to invest in real estate, Tsachev says and adds that in coming years the past construction crisis will be repeated.
- » NSI: Total Average Income per Household Member in Q4 2019 was BGN 1,770
- » Minister Vladislav Goranov: The Bulgarian Currency is Undervalued
- » The IMF will Present the Results of its Regular Mission to Bulgaria
- » CFD versus Stock Trading: Here are the Pros and Cons
- » NSSI: Average Insurable Earnings in Bulgaria for December 2019 was BGN 1,063.32
- » The Banking System BGN 3 Million Less Profit Compared to 2018