Inflation to Eat up Income Rise of Bulgarians
The 10 per cent rise of income in Bulgaria since the beginning of 2019 will be offset by the expected inflation growth, financial analyst Tsvetomir Tsachev told the BNR.
According to him, the higher prices of utilities and goods, the incomes of Bulgarians would actually rise no more than 4 or 5 percent. The expert predicts four per cent inflation by the end of the year, as higher inflation is not excluded.
It is no longer rational to invest in real estate, Tsachev says and adds that in coming years the past construction crisis will be repeated.
- » Finance Minister Goranov: 2 Billion for the F-16 Planes Is a Serious Fiscal Effort, but we Can Afford It
- » Deflation of 0.6% for June
- » Bulgarian Government to Revise Budget to Purchase Eight F-16 Jet Fighters
- » Bulgaria's Finance Minister Seeks State Budget Update to Include F-16 Deal
- » Minister of Finance Vladislav Goranov: Bulgaria Can Pay the F-16 Fighters Transaction at Once
- » Bulgaria Has Fulfilled Practically All Commitments to Enter ERM ll