Inflation to Eat up Income Rise of Bulgarians
The 10 per cent rise of income in Bulgaria since the beginning of 2019 will be offset by the expected inflation growth, financial analyst Tsvetomir Tsachev told the BNR.
According to him, the higher prices of utilities and goods, the incomes of Bulgarians would actually rise no more than 4 or 5 percent. The expert predicts four per cent inflation by the end of the year, as higher inflation is not excluded.
It is no longer rational to invest in real estate, Tsachev says and adds that in coming years the past construction crisis will be repeated.
- » Oil Prices Rise with 10%
- » Greece is Preparing to Cut Income Taxes
- » In the Period January - June 2019 Bulgarian Exports to the EU Grew by 5.1%
- » In 2018 the Goods Exported From Bulgaria amounted to BGN 56 030.4 Million
- » The Amount of the Fiscal Reserve as of June 30 is BGN 11.7 billion
- » NSSI: BGN 974.05 Is the Average Insured Income for the Country in July 2019