PM Borissov Demands that Cabinet Ministers Carry Through Staff Cuts in Administration
At the first sitting of the cabinet for 2019, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov reminded the cabinet ministers of the plan to cut staff in the administration which should be carried through, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
Laying emphasis on the record-high revenue of the cabinet in 2018, Boyko Borissov stated that this year it will be earmarked first and foremost for education, health, innovations and technologies.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly