PM Borissov Demands that Cabinet Ministers Carry Through Staff Cuts in Administration
At the first sitting of the cabinet for 2019, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov reminded the cabinet ministers of the plan to cut staff in the administration which should be carried through, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
Laying emphasis on the record-high revenue of the cabinet in 2018, Boyko Borissov stated that this year it will be earmarked first and foremost for education, health, innovations and technologies.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend