Dr. Angel Kunchev: We Expect a Peak of the Flu in the Middle of January
The peak of the flu will occur in the middle of January, Dr. Kunchev confirmed. According to him, there is a continuing rise in the disease rate.
However, accurate information on the number of patients will come after a full week after the holiday season, when people avoided visiting a doctor, explained the expert.
Probably by the end of the month some of the districts will reach epidemiological levels, added Dr. Kunchev.
The expert is categorical that the flu don't have to be treated with antibiotics because they have no effect on the disease.
- » Malaria Strain Resistant to Two Key Drugs is Rapidly Spreading
- » Expert: There is no Meat Infected with African Swine Fever on the Bulgarian Market
- » 17,000 Pigs in Rousse Region will be Culled to Contain African Swine Fever
- » First Industrial Farm Hit by African Swine Fever in Bulgaria
- » Vaccine For HIV Will be Tested on Humans
- » Hepatitis A Boom near Burgas