ROMANIA BECAME CHAIRMAN OF THE COUNCIL OF THE EUROPEAN UNION
The presidency of the Council of the European Union now goes to Romania. She first headed by the EU legislature, brings together representatives of governments of the participating countries, reported sivpost.com
The mandate of Romania fell on difficult political period, both at European and international level. In March the UK out of the EU, and in may elections to the European Parliament, which will appoint the new composition of the European Commission.
Have the approval of the long-term financial policy of the EU and the negotiations on the distribution of European funds.
Romania gets the opportunity to present their vision for the future of the EU and to contribute to the process of consolidation.
- » What are the Electoral Attitudes in Bulgaria Before the Start of the European Election Campaign?
- » Liliana Pavlova: The Key to What Europe We Want is in the Hands of Young People
- » With Money From Europe: Free Wi-Fi Network in 113 Municipalities in Bulgaria Will be Build
- » Ministry of Interior: Telephone Fraudsters Earn BGN 8-10 million Per Year
- » Heat Companies in Bulgaria Want an Increase in the Price of Heating by Up to 108%
- » Iliana Yotova Talks With Foreign Students of Bulgarian Origin