ROMANIA BECAME CHAIRMAN OF THE COUNCIL OF THE EUROPEAN UNION
The presidency of the Council of the European Union now goes to Romania. She first headed by the EU legislature, brings together representatives of governments of the participating countries, reported sivpost.com
The mandate of Romania fell on difficult political period, both at European and international level. In March the UK out of the EU, and in may elections to the European Parliament, which will appoint the new composition of the European Commission.
Have the approval of the long-term financial policy of the EU and the negotiations on the distribution of European funds.
Romania gets the opportunity to present their vision for the future of the EU and to contribute to the process of consolidation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: More Details from Laura Kovesi Press Conference
- » Bulgarian MEP Radan Kanev: Mobile Workers’ Rights Are Underprotected
- » Bulgaria and Czech Republic Probe into Arms Depots Blasts Together
- » New Procedure to Be Launched for Electing Six Bulgarian EU Delegated Prosecutors
- » NATO Leaders Gather in Brussels for Policy Making Summit on June 14
- » CITUB: Minimum Wage in Bulgaria to Become BGN 764 in 2022