ROMANIA BECAME CHAIRMAN OF THE COUNCIL OF THE EUROPEAN UNION
The presidency of the Council of the European Union now goes to Romania. She first headed by the EU legislature, brings together representatives of governments of the participating countries, reported sivpost.com
The mandate of Romania fell on difficult political period, both at European and international level. In March the UK out of the EU, and in may elections to the European Parliament, which will appoint the new composition of the European Commission.
Have the approval of the long-term financial policy of the EU and the negotiations on the distribution of European funds.
Romania gets the opportunity to present their vision for the future of the EU and to contribute to the process of consolidation.
- » Bulgaria’s Toll System Ready for Technical Testing as of August 16
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Dismissed the Idea of Reducing VAT
- » See the Amount of Money the Parties Have to Reimburse from the Overpaid Subsidies
- » GERB Reimbursed the Overpayments from the Party Subsidy
- » More than 50% of Bulgarians Are Satisfied with Their Salary
- » Trilateral Security Summit in Israel