The Subway and Part of the Ground Transportation Will Work on New Year's Eve
The metro and part of the ground transport in the capital will work on New Year's Eve night, reported the Bulgarian National Television. Night bus lines will also be available to citizens, but some of their routes will be changed.
Detailed information on the working lines of public transport can be found on the website of the Center for Urban Mobility.
- » BDZ will Update 15 Passenger Coaches every Month until the End of the Year
- » Repair Closes Another One of the Central Streets in Sofia
- » Deadline for New Cash Registers is Extended to September, but only for Large Companies
- » Again a Fire in One of the Tobacco Warehouses in Plovdiv
- » Bulgarian PM Calls the Council of the Ruling Coalition
- » EUR 28,000 Were Seized From the Hand Baggage of a Passenger on Sofia Airport