The Subway and Part of the Ground Transportation Will Work on New Year's Eve
The metro and part of the ground transport in the capital will work on New Year's Eve night, reported the Bulgarian National Television. Night bus lines will also be available to citizens, but some of their routes will be changed.
Detailed information on the working lines of public transport can be found on the website of the Center for Urban Mobility.
- » Tow Trucks in Sofia Tighten Control Against Improperly Parked Vehicles
- » The Police Begins Checking all Guest Houses in Bulgaria Built with EU Funds
- » Bulgarian Parliament will be Voting on Important Changes
- » After 14 Years the Fountain of Slaveikov Square in Sofia is Working Again (Video)
- » Tomorrow Bulgarian PM Borisov will Meet with the Management of the UNWE
- » Testing Begins for Trains in the Third Line of Sofia Underground