The Subway and Part of the Ground Transportation Will Work on New Year's Eve
The metro and part of the ground transport in the capital will work on New Year's Eve night, reported the Bulgarian National Television. Night bus lines will also be available to citizens, but some of their routes will be changed.
Detailed information on the working lines of public transport can be found on the website of the Center for Urban Mobility.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree