Ministry of Health, Over 11,500 Fewer Babies Were Born in 2018
According to the Ministry of Health, over 11,500 fewer babies were born this year than in the past few years.
According to doctors, the main reasons are the poor economic situation and the tendency for more and more women to give birth to their first child in old age.
Traditionally, this year most of the newborns in are in Sofia - over 11,000. Unfortunately about 4,500 less than last.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly