Ministry of Health, Over 11,500 Fewer Babies Were Born in 2018
According to the Ministry of Health, over 11,500 fewer babies were born this year than in the past few years.
According to doctors, the main reasons are the poor economic situation and the tendency for more and more women to give birth to their first child in old age.
Traditionally, this year most of the newborns in are in Sofia - over 11,000. Unfortunately about 4,500 less than last.
- » Parliament Officially Goes into Election Vacations Until October 25 Inclusive
- » We are Celebrating the Feast of Aviation and the Bulgarian Air Force
- » After the Security Council: Bulgaria Urges Turkey to Suspend Military Operation in Syria
- » The Security Council will Meet Today Due to the Situation in Syria
- » 40% of the Roads in Bulgaria are in Poor Condition
- » Rosen Plevneliev: Northern Macedonia MUST Be in the EU, Macron is Wrong