KEVR Decides on the Price of Water, Natural Gas will Rise by 3.51% From 1 January (Updated)
The Energy and Water Regulatory Commission decides on the next year's water price, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
An increase is expected in 27 regions across the country.
There was again a protest in front of the regulator building today. However, today, the protesters were considerably less than the previous time. The Commission also decided that natural gas will rise from January 1 to 3.51%, demanded by Bulgargaz.
- » Prime Minister of Lower Saxony: There Is Currently no Chance for a Volkswagen Plant in Turkey
- » Japanese Giant Has Become a Shareholder in a Bulgarian Software Company
- » Humanitarian Supplies to the Kurds in Syria Are Terminated
- » Facebook Established The Libra Assosiation in Geneva
- » German Edition: Volkswagen Postpones Decision to Build Factory in Turkey
- » Porsche and Boeing with a Flying Car Prototype