KEVR Decides on the Price of Water, Natural Gas will Rise by 3.51% From 1 January (Updated)
The Energy and Water Regulatory Commission decides on the next year's water price, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
An increase is expected in 27 regions across the country.
There was again a protest in front of the regulator building today. However, today, the protesters were considerably less than the previous time. The Commission also decided that natural gas will rise from January 1 to 3.51%, demanded by Bulgargaz.
- » Gasoline Price Again Rises Sharply in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria was Top Tourist Destination for Greeks in 2018
- » Bulgaria with a Record Export to Germany: What Do Germans Buy and Where Does it Go?
- » EU Online Gambling Landscape - Changes to Expect in 2019
- » Chinese Company Secures USD 135.5 Million for Bulgarian Port Project
- » Expert: Electricity Prices will Increase by 15% if KEVR Approves CEZ Proposal