KEVR Decides on the Price of Water, Natural Gas will Rise by 3.51% From 1 January (Updated)
The Energy and Water Regulatory Commission decides on the next year's water price, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
An increase is expected in 27 regions across the country.
There was again a protest in front of the regulator building today. However, today, the protesters were considerably less than the previous time. The Commission also decided that natural gas will rise from January 1 to 3.51%, demanded by Bulgargaz.
- » Russia Wants Long-Term Bulgarian Tourist Visas
- » Annual Inflation in January 2019 Compared to January 2018 Was 3.0%
- » BSMEPA and Sofia Tech Park - Partners in Support of the Bulgarian Business
- » BSMEPA will Support the Printing Industry in Bulgaria
- » 31 Bulgarian Companies go to the International Food and Drink Exhibition GULFOOD 2019 in Dubai with the Support of BSMEPA
- » State Synergy to Support the Presentation of Bulgarian Goods and Services in China