Trips of Bulgarians Abroad and Visits of Foreigners to Bulgaria Growing
The most recent data from the National Statistical Institute has confirmed the trend of simultaneous growth of the trips of Bulgarians abroad and the visits of foreigners to Bulgaria, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
Prior to November this year the number of trips abroad was 426 thousand, or 2.1% more in comparison to November 2017, as the highest growth marked trips to Turkey (11.7%), Austria (8.8%) and Italy (4.1%).
In November 2018 visits of foreigners to Bulgaria were 575,000, or 3.4% more in comparison to the same period of the previous year. 54.8% of all visits to Bulgaria were made by EU citizens.
- » Bulgaria and Greece to Strengthen their Relations and to Deepen Cooperation in the Field of Tourism
- » Increase in the International Tourism Revenues in Bulgaria
- » 17.4% More People Spent their Vacation in 4 and 5 Stars Accommodation Establishments in November 2019 in Comparison with November 2018
- » Eurobarometer: Over Half of EU Passengers are Unaware of their Rights
- » Luis Basch for Auschwitz: "Pain, Sorrow, Horror, Evil and Death"
- » What is the Most Visited Landmark in France?