New 100-lev Banknote Enters Circulation Today
A new banknote with a nominal value of BGN 100 / about 51 € / from 2018 is in circulation today, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
It will be valid along with the old one, which was issued back in 2003. The Bulgarian National Bank reported that the release of the new series is necessary for raising security.
This is actually the start of printing new Bulgarian banknotes of all values. New banknotes with modern security features of 50, 20, 10 and 5 levs will also enter circulation within the next three years.
- » Fitch Raised the Outlook for Bulgaria's Credit Rating
- » In 2018 Bulgarian Exports to Saudi Arabia Exceeded USD 40 million
- » Bulgarian Economy Minister and Saudi Arabian Ministers Discussed Co-Operation Between the Two Countries
- » Banks in Bulgaria have Earned BGN 1.43 Billion in 2018
- » For 2 Years, the Registered Growth of Foreign Direct Investment Exceeds BGN 1 billion
- » Revolut, who Want to Replace Traditional Banks, Now Provide Accounts in Bulgarian Leva