Ministry of Foreign Affairs Disappointed by Article Republished by Russian Embassy in Sofia
With an official announcement on its website, the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry expressed its disappointment that the Russian embassy in Sofia has reprinted an article from a Facebook page containing abusive qualifications about Bulgarians who protested in the center of the capital city in front of a Christmas tree donated by Moscow, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
In a conversation with an official from the Russian Embassy, a representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said that such actions do not contribute to bilateral relations but create a favorable ground for anti-Russian sentiment among Bulgarian citizens.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus