Significant Increase of Fake Banknotes in Bulgaria during the Holidays
A boom of fake banknotes in Bulgaria during the holidays, NOVA reports.
Experts warn that during the big shopping in Christmas and New Year there is the greatest risk of getting fake money in your wallet.
In most cases, they are banknotes of BGN 20.
Counterfeits are even coins. The Central Bank started replacing the levs with new, more protected series.
- » Cyberterrorists Attacked 40 US Cities
- » Bulgarian Special Prosecutor's Office Files Indictment Against Controversial Banevi Family
- » Over One Tonne of Cannabis Was Found Aboard a Yacht in Greece
- » Bulgarian Police Seizes 76 kg of Cocaine Hidden Among Fruits
- » Greenhouse for Marijuana Discovered in Southern Bulgaria
- » Three Boys from Kardzhali Stole 80 Kilos of Ice Cream