Significant Increase of Fake Banknotes in Bulgaria during the Holidays
A boom of fake banknotes in Bulgaria during the holidays, NOVA reports.
Experts warn that during the big shopping in Christmas and New Year there is the greatest risk of getting fake money in your wallet.
In most cases, they are banknotes of BGN 20.
Counterfeits are even coins. The Central Bank started replacing the levs with new, more protected series.
- » The Young Bulgarian who Disappeared in the UK was Found Dead
- » 383 kg of Drugs Seized by Bulgarian Customs have been Burned
- » Interpol Saved 50 Children from a Pedophile Ring
- » Five illegal Migrants Caught Attempting to Cross the Danube
- » Man Shot his Ex-Wife in Shumen
- » 29 Guest Houses in Kyustendil Area Inspected by Economic Police