Most Bulgarians Are Optimistic About 2019
Most Bulgarians are optimistic about 2019, a survey of Barometer Bulgaria shows, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
60% of the surveyed nationals hope that their life would improve next year. Half of the respondents (51.2%) said that Bulgaria’s rotating Presidency of the Council of the European Union was the most significant event this year.
Less than half of the respondents (44%) assess positively Bulgaria’s decision to reject the Council of Europe Convention on Preventing and Combating Violence Against Women and Domestic Violence (also known as the Istanbul Convention).
- » Plane Crashed near Plovdiv, Two Died
- » Facebook Has Stored Contacts to 1.5 Million People Without Asking Them
- » Variable Clouds to Sunny Spells over most of Bulgaria this Morning
- » More than 30,000 Antique Objects to Return to Bulgaria after Special Operation by Bulgarian and Spanish Authorities (Video)
- » Passenger in Critical Condition after Abrupt Stop by a Public Transport Bus in Varna
- » Medics from the only Paediatric Hospital in Bulgaria Demand Higher Pay and more Staff