Most Bulgarians Are Optimistic About 2019
Most Bulgarians are optimistic about 2019, a survey of Barometer Bulgaria shows, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
60% of the surveyed nationals hope that their life would improve next year. Half of the respondents (51.2%) said that Bulgaria’s rotating Presidency of the Council of the European Union was the most significant event this year.
Less than half of the respondents (44%) assess positively Bulgaria’s decision to reject the Council of Europe Convention on Preventing and Combating Violence Against Women and Domestic Violence (also known as the Istanbul Convention).
- » Plane Made Emergency Landing at Sofia Airport
- » New Type of Pollution: Plastic Waste Is Already Incrusting in the Rocks
- » Contrera from VMRO Offers Introduction of a System for Using Electric Scooters in Sofia
- » 250 965 BGN Are Assignеd for Students' Scholarships for Sports Successes
- » Strike Stops Ferries in Greece on July 3
- » The Bulgarian Government Approved the CETA