Again. Dangerously Dirty Air Across the Country
Because of the fog, the cold weather and the lack of wind, the concentration of fine dust particles is above the permissible average, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The highest concentration of dusting occurs in Sofia - in the neighborhoods of Mladost, Pavlovo, Hippodruma, Nadezhda and Druzhba. Underground parking places of the subway are free of charge for all who decided to leave their cars and use the public transport.
Among the other settlements with high levels of dust particles are Smolyan, Plovdiv, Varna, Russe.
- » In the Afternoon from Snowfall in Bulgaria will Stop and the Cloudiness will Decrease
- » Huge 7.5-Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Border with Peru and Ecuador
- » Code Yellow For Strong Winds Declared For 16 Regions in Bulgaria
- » Rain Toward Noon, Snowfall in the Mountains
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Highs between 9-14°C
- » The First Storks that Landed in Bulgaria Remind us that Spring Coming