Higher Levels of Fine Particulate Matter Registered in Four Quarters in Sofia
Higher levels of fine particulate matter have been recorded in four quarters in the capital, according to the Sofia Municipality website. Air pollution has been registered in Hipodruma, Nadezhda, Pavlovo and Mladost. The most significant increase, three times the norm, was reported in Hipodruma. According to the European Air Quality Index, a deteriorated air quality has been recorded in other Bulgarian cities, including: Plovdiv, Pernik, Ruse, Vratsa, reports Focus News Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens
- » Lake Varna: Tons of Dead Fish at the Shore, What is the Reason?
- » The Sun Has Not Been This Quiet Since the Ice Age
- » Emergency Declared in Michigan - Two Dams Have Breached