Higher Levels of Fine Particulate Matter Registered in Four Quarters in Sofia
Higher levels of fine particulate matter have been recorded in four quarters in the capital, according to the Sofia Municipality website. Air pollution has been registered in Hipodruma, Nadezhda, Pavlovo and Mladost. The most significant increase, three times the norm, was reported in Hipodruma. According to the European Air Quality Index, a deteriorated air quality has been recorded in other Bulgarian cities, including: Plovdiv, Pernik, Ruse, Vratsa, reports Focus News Agency.
- » Code Orange Warning For Heavy Rain For 4 regions in Bulgaria
- » Rain and Thunderstorms in Some Parts of Bulgaria, Possibly Hailstorms
- » The Storm in Sofia Caused Heavy Damages
- » 7.3 Magnitude Earthquake Was Recorded in the Sea of Indonesia
- » Rain Showers and Thunder in Many Areas,
- » Sunny and Hot Sunday