Cloudy Skies, Fog in some Low Areas before Noon in Bulgaria
Today it will be mostly cloudy with fog in the morning in some places in the lowlands and valleys. Decreasing clouds in the afternoon from west. In East Bulgaria, light wind from southwest. Maximum temperatures between 3°C and 8°C in most of the country, along the Danube close to zero, in Sofia about 4°C, meteorologist Hristo Hristov, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
- » 7.4 on the Richter Scale near New Zealand
- » What will Be the Weather in the Coming Week?
- » Sunny and Hot Today, Maximum Temperatures Between 29°C and 34°C
- » Earthquake Measuring 3.8 on the Richter Scale Was Registered in Macedonia
- » China floods: Dozens killed, Hundreds Are Wounded
- » Sunny and Hot today, with Maximum Temperature Between 31°C and 36°C