Cloudy Skies, Fog in some Low Areas before Noon in Bulgaria
Today it will be mostly cloudy with fog in the morning in some places in the lowlands and valleys. Decreasing clouds in the afternoon from west. In East Bulgaria, light wind from southwest. Maximum temperatures between 3°C and 8°C in most of the country, along the Danube close to zero, in Sofia about 4°C, meteorologist Hristo Hristov, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
- » Rain with Sand from Sahara in Smolyan
- » Scientists have Uncovered a Quake on Mars
- » Spells of Light Rain in Places in Bulgaria, Highs between 18°C and 23°C
- » UN: By 2050, There Will be More Plastic in the Seas Than Fish
- » Considerable Clouds Today in Bulgaria, Rain in Some Places
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Highs between 16°C and 21°C