Bulgarian Mayors will be Fined BGN 5,000 to 10,000 when Failing to Reduce Air Pollution
Mayors will be fined BGN 5,000 to 10,000 if the municipalities fail to reduce air pollution, according to legal amendments voted by the Parliament today, Focus News Agency reports. By March 31, the mayors have to report on the implementation of municipal air quality programmes, otherwise they will be fined BGN 1,000 to 5,000. Additionally, the lawmakers introduced fines of up to BGN 10,000 for solid fuel distribution without registration or compliance with requirements.
- » There is no Information on an Increase in the Snakes Population in the Capital
- » Rain and Thunder in Western and Central Bulgaria in the Afternoon
- » UN Supports Oceanix’s Design for an Innovative Floating City
- » 7.4 on the Richter Scale near New Zealand
- » What will Be the Weather in the Coming Week?
- » Sunny and Hot Today, Maximum Temperatures Between 29°C and 34°C