Bulgarian National Assembly Adopts Resolution to Close Ministry For Bulgarian Presidency of Council of the EU
The Bulgarian National Assembly adopted a resolution to close the Ministry for Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union and to relieve Minister Lilyana Pavlova of her duties as cabinet member, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The closure of the Ministry for Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union is due to the end Trio Presidency Estonia-Austria-Bulgaria on January 1, 2019.
According to estimates, Bulgaria’s first rotational Presidency of the Council of the EU was successful. The establishment of a special Ministry of Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union proves that the chosen model was very successful, Bulgaria’s Deputy Premier and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva said from the National Assembly rostrum and added that Minister Lilyana Pavlova did a good job.
The Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU was perfect and extremely successful, the Chairman of the Parliamentary group of GERB party Tsvetan Tsvetanov noted.
- » Boyko Borissov For the Guardian: I Have Been Around the World and I Can Say that There is no Better Place to Live in the EU
- » GDP in the 1st Quarter of 2019 Increased by 0.5% in the EU-28
- » We Can Check Our Voting Section Over the Internet, by SMS or by Phone
- » Bulgarian Prime Minister Borisov: There is no Reason to Resign after the EP Elections
- » Bulgarian Ministry of the Interior Opens 24-hour Hotline for Reports on European Election Process Violations
- » European Auditors will Check how Money is Spent on Roads in Bulgaria and 3 More Countries