Bulgarian National Assembly Adopts Resolution to Close Ministry For Bulgarian Presidency of Council of the EU
The Bulgarian National Assembly adopted a resolution to close the Ministry for Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union and to relieve Minister Lilyana Pavlova of her duties as cabinet member, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The closure of the Ministry for Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union is due to the end Trio Presidency Estonia-Austria-Bulgaria on January 1, 2019.
According to estimates, Bulgaria’s first rotational Presidency of the Council of the EU was successful. The establishment of a special Ministry of Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union proves that the chosen model was very successful, Bulgaria’s Deputy Premier and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva said from the National Assembly rostrum and added that Minister Lilyana Pavlova did a good job.
The Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU was perfect and extremely successful, the Chairman of the Parliamentary group of GERB party Tsvetan Tsvetanov noted.
- » European Investment Bank Provides BGN 70 Million Loan to Finance Small Businesses in Bulgaria
- » Eva Maydell: The EU is the Best Place For Bulgarian Business
- » Varna Loses EUR 225,000 European Funding due to Irregularities in Public Procurement
- » The Government has Approved Applications for a European Public Prosecutor from Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria is at the Bottom of the EU by Number of Innovative Enterprises, According to Eurostat
- » 9 European Countries in Sofia Are Discussing Future Agriculture Policy