Bulgarian National Assembly Adopts Resolution to Close Ministry For Bulgarian Presidency of Council of the EU
The Bulgarian National Assembly adopted a resolution to close the Ministry for Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union and to relieve Minister Lilyana Pavlova of her duties as cabinet member, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The closure of the Ministry for Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union is due to the end Trio Presidency Estonia-Austria-Bulgaria on January 1, 2019.
According to estimates, Bulgaria’s first rotational Presidency of the Council of the EU was successful. The establishment of a special Ministry of Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union proves that the chosen model was very successful, Bulgaria’s Deputy Premier and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva said from the National Assembly rostrum and added that Minister Lilyana Pavlova did a good job.
The Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU was perfect and extremely successful, the Chairman of the Parliamentary group of GERB party Tsvetan Tsvetanov noted.
- » Bulgaria will Provide BGN 148,395 in Grants to Serbia, Montenegro, Armenia and Georgia
- » Eurostat: Bulgaria Ranks First in the EU in Terms of Road Accident Rates
- » The Deadline For Submission of Applications For Belene NPP Expires
- » EU Wants to Ban Australia from Using "Bulgarian Rose Oil" Signature Name
- » Bulgaria is the First Country in Europe to Introduce Car Passports
- » Bulgaria to Decide Eurovision 2020 Participation in September.