Bulgarian Education Minister: Indicators of University Scientific Activity Improve
There is an improvement of the indicators of scientific activity at universities, said Minister of Education Krasimir Valchev at a press conference on the eighth edition of the national university ranking system, Focus News Agency reports.
“The higher education institutions have obviously undertaken policies to stimulate research. One of the main reasons is the ranking system,” the minister added. He noted that engineering and information specialties implied both the highest income and the highest income growth and called on young people to invest in mathematics and natural sciences. The minister emphasised growing interest in pedagogy. “We hope that with the remaining measures to be taken, we will manage to increase graduating students’ disposition to engage in pedagogical education and profession,” he said.
- » During the 2017/2018 School Year, 16,300 Students Left School
- » UNWE Announced it is under Threat of Bankruptcy
- » EU Commissioner Mariya Gabriel to Hold Discussions in Schools on Online Safety and Cyber Security
- » Fifty Top Companies and over 10,000 Students will Participate in this Year's Careers UNWE 2019 Forum
- » 53,000 Bulgarian High School Seniors Go to State Exams at the End of May
- » Over BGN 13 million Additional Funding Approved for Bulgarian Teachers' Transport Costs