12% of Bulgarian Citizens Plan to Go on a Mountain Holiday this Winter, Survey
A little over 10% of Bulgarians prefer to go to the mountains for their vacation, reported bTV.
Over 650,000 Bulgarians or 12% plan to go on a mountain holiday this winter and appreciate the conditions in the Bulgarian resorts as good.
Just 12% are those Bulgarians who say they can practice winter sports.
79% of respondents do not plan to choose this way to take some rest during the Christmas holiday.
Almost every tenth declare that he has not yet decided.
Lack of money is the main reason why Bulgarians do not go on vacation in winter - 69%. 3% do not intend to rest this winter. Among other reasons, they are health, family reasons.
From winter resorts Bansko is most popular, followed by Borovets and Pamporovo. The mountain above the capital - Vitosha is on the eighth place in the ranking.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
- » August 8: Switzerland Lifts Quarantine Requirenment for People Coming from Bulgaria but Norway Introduces It
- » Norway: Mandatory Quarantine for People Arriving from France, Switzerland and the Czech Republic
- » Entering Greece by Land at Night Can be Done Only Through "Kulata - Promahon" Border Checkpoint
- » Aeroflot: No flights from Russia to Sofia and Bourgas Until the End of August
- » Greece Extends Requrements for a Negative PCR Test for Bulgarians