Bulgarian Government Will Discuss a New Minimum Wage For the Country Today
At a regular meeting, the government will discuss a new minimum wage for the country, reported bTV.
The planned increase is going to be from 510 BGN to 560 BGN from 1 January. Social Minister Biser Petkov explained that he expects to keep the trend of growth in the average salary.
Starting July 1, 2019, the minimum pension will grow by 5.7% to 219 BGN.
Ministers will also discuss a proposal to approve an additional transfer to the State Social Security budget for 2018, as well as proposals for additional spending on the budgets of several ministries.
- » The Number of Employed People in Bulgaria Exceeds Registered Unemployed in the First 6 Months of 2019
- » Fandakova: Maya Manolova is the BSP Candidate for Mayor of the Capital
- » Change of Traffic in Sofia - See Where
- » Mayor of Sofia : I haven’t yet Made a Decision whether to Run in the Local Elections
- » Alexander Yordanov: Serbia Must First Become a Member of NATO Before the EU
- » The EC Launches the Awareness Campaign ‘YOU’RE RIGHT’