KEVR Discusses the Transit of Gas From the Turkish to the Serbian Border
The Energy and Water Regulatory Commission will discuss the procedure that will enable Bulgartransgaz to sign contracts for the transfer of natural gas from the Turkish to the Serbian border, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
If the procedure is approved, the necessary infrastructure, which is part of the concept of the Balkan gas hub, will be built.
To this end, funding of BGN 2 billion and 800 million will be needed. It is envisaged that at the entrance of the Turkish side in our country will enter daily 56 million cubic meters of gas and at the exit to Serbia will go out 38 million cubic meters.
- » Expert: Electricity Prices will Increase by 15% if KEVR Approves CEZ Proposal
- » Projects of over 4,600 Bulgarian Households under the Gasification Program have been Implemented
- » The Increase in Electricity Will be Within the Inflation Rate of 3.6%,
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek Significant Increase in Electricity Prices
- » Energy Companies Demand a Drastic Increase in Electricity Price From July 1
- » Bulgarian Eurohold Remains the Only Candidate for CEZ's Business in Bulgaria