KEVR Discusses the Transit of Gas From the Turkish to the Serbian Border
The Energy and Water Regulatory Commission will discuss the procedure that will enable Bulgartransgaz to sign contracts for the transfer of natural gas from the Turkish to the Serbian border, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
If the procedure is approved, the necessary infrastructure, which is part of the concept of the Balkan gas hub, will be built.
To this end, funding of BGN 2 billion and 800 million will be needed. It is envisaged that at the entrance of the Turkish side in our country will enter daily 56 million cubic meters of gas and at the exit to Serbia will go out 38 million cubic meters.
- » The Ministry of Energy and the KEWR Support the Creation of a Natural Gas Exchange in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister Will Attend a High-Level Energy Summit in Belgrade
- » First American Liquefied Gas for Bulgaria
- » Dutch Company Wants to Supply US Blue Fuel to Bulgaria
- » KEVR: The Prices of Heating in Bulgaria will Start Rising from July due to the Situation in Iran and Venezuela
- » Prices of Heating in Bulgaria is Expected to Rise on Average by 4.5% on July 1, and Electricity - by 3.5%