Belgian PM Charles Michel to Submit Resignation
Announcement follows dispute over migration with Flemish nationalists, Politico reports.
Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel told lawmakers he would submit his resignation to the king on Tuesday evening due to a government crisis on an international migration deal.
"I've made the decision to offer my resignation and have the intention to immediately meet with the king," Michel said in his closing remarks after a day of parliamentary debates, where the fate of his government was on the line.
he announcement follows a dispute with his former Flemish nationalist coalition partners over an international migration pact, which forced Michel to set up a minority government.
- » Bulgaria is Failing to Attract Funding for Science
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Interior Reports a Drop in Casualties of Car Crashes
- » Sebastian Kurz Announced the End of the Coalition Government in Austria
- » Expenses of the Bulgarian Family are Growing Faster than Income
- » Bulgaria Expels 95 Foreigners on Security Grounds in 2018
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Inspected Construction of Section of Hemus Motorway