Nearly 70 Children Were Poisoned During a Christmas Party in Varna
Nearly 70 children from Varna High School were poisoned on two consecutive days at the same place where they were celebrating a Christmas party, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
They are already well and the Regional Health Inspection has appointed inspections.
The results of the research are expected tomorrow.
- » The Number of Surgeries in Bulgaria is Growing
- » Survey: Almost 1.4 million People in the EU Will Become Cancer Victims in 2019
- » Measles Cases in Bulgaria Reach 124
- » Free Tuberculosis Examinations in the District Cities of the Country
- » Air Pollution Кills Мore People Тhan Smoking
- » New Cases of African Swine Fever in Wild Boars Registered in Bulgaria