Nearly 70 Children Were Poisoned During a Christmas Party in Varna
Nearly 70 children from Varna High School were poisoned on two consecutive days at the same place where they were celebrating a Christmas party, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
They are already well and the Regional Health Inspection has appointed inspections.
The results of the research are expected tomorrow.
- » More than 50 Ticks were Removed from the Head of a Child in Sofia
- » Only Half of Asthmatics in Bulgaria are Diagnosed According to an Allergist
- » Another 4-year Term For GPs To Acquire General Medicine
- » Today is the World Hypertension Day
- » Greek Doctors Are Striking Because Of Low Salaries
- » The Cabinet Allocated BGN 3.45 million For Child Health