Nearly 70 Children Were Poisoned During a Christmas Party in Varna
Nearly 70 children from Varna High School were poisoned on two consecutive days at the same place where they were celebrating a Christmas party, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
They are already well and the Regional Health Inspection has appointed inspections.
The results of the research are expected tomorrow.
- » A Flu Epidemic in Pernik is Announced
- » Flu Epidemic Declared in Several Regions in Bulgaria
- » Regional Health Inspectorate Have Reported a Flu Epidemic in the Stara Zagora Region
- » Bulgaria Adopts National Program for Improving Flu Vaccination Coverage
- » Dr. Angel Kunchev: We Expect a Peak of the Flu in the Middle of January
- » Annex to Framework Agreement in Healthcare Signed