Bulgaria's Varna Opens Tender For Supply of Vehicle Repatriation Trucks
Bulgaria's Varna municipality has opened a tender for supply of three specialised trucks for the repatriation of vehicles, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) said on Monday, quoted by See News.
The Varna authorities intend to use part of the proceeds of a loan from the EBRD to finance the contract, the bank said in a notice.
The deadline for submitting offers expires on February 1.
Companies from all countries are eligible to participate in the procedure.
The tender is part of a project for planning and development of a paid on-street parking zone in Varna and purchase of vehicles for on-street parking control.
- » Telenor Сtarts 5G Тrials Аcross Bulgaria
- » International Software Security Conference Opens in Bulgaria
- » President Rumen Radev Vetoed the Law on the Ratification of Contracts Relating to the Purchase of F-16
- » Lozan Panov: There Is a Risk for the Chief Prosecutor Election to Be Left with only One Nomination
- » NSSI with 11% Higher First-Quarter Social Security Contributions
- » The EC Sends Experts to Bulgaria Due to the African Swine Fever