Bulgaria's Varna Opens Tender For Supply of Vehicle Repatriation Trucks
Bulgaria's Varna municipality has opened a tender for supply of three specialised trucks for the repatriation of vehicles, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) said on Monday, quoted by See News.
The Varna authorities intend to use part of the proceeds of a loan from the EBRD to finance the contract, the bank said in a notice.
The deadline for submitting offers expires on February 1.
Companies from all countries are eligible to participate in the procedure.
The tender is part of a project for planning and development of a paid on-street parking zone in Varna and purchase of vehicles for on-street parking control.
- » Five Оffers From International Companies For Sofia Airport Concession Tender Received
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Openes the 1st Meeting of the National Committee on International Humanitarian Law
- » Bulgarian Fruit and Vegetable Producers seek the resignation of agriculture minister
- » In Recent Years we Sofia Municipality has Restored 38 Monument Busts
- » Hauliers and Carriers Insist that the TOLL System in Bulgaria Be Postponed to 2020
- » The World Bank Office in Bulgaria Opens in 2 Years and will Employs More than 300 People