Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Held a Telephone Conversation with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov held a telephone conversation with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.
The topics they discussed were cooperation in the field of security and defense, as well as successful military exercises. Energy security, diversification and the European Balkan Gas Distribution Center were also discussed. Emphasis was placed also on investment and bilateral relations.
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo underlined their commitment to stepping up and evolving the geostrategic partnership between Bulgaria and the United States at an even faster pace. Prime Minister Borissov reassured that Bulgaria has strictly fulfilled its commitments to NATO and reaffirmed the rise in defense spending to 2% of GDP by 2024, as well as the release of more investment in arms and equipment.
- » 6 Iran-Bulgaria Cooperation Deals Signed
- » The Speaker of the Bulgarian National Assembly Spoke with the Iranian Minister of Road and Urban Development
- » Iran and Bulgaria are Negotiating for Direct Flights Sofia - Tehran
- » President Rumen Radev Speaks with the Vice President of the National Committee of the People's Political Consultative Council, Zhang Qingli
- » See What Includes the Program of Pope Francis in Bulgaria?
- » Qatar Has the Will and Interest to Invest in the Bulgarian Transport Infrastructure