Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Held a Telephone Conversation with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov held a telephone conversation with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.
The topics they discussed were cooperation in the field of security and defense, as well as successful military exercises. Energy security, diversification and the European Balkan Gas Distribution Center were also discussed. Emphasis was placed also on investment and bilateral relations.
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo underlined their commitment to stepping up and evolving the geostrategic partnership between Bulgaria and the United States at an even faster pace. Prime Minister Borissov reassured that Bulgaria has strictly fulfilled its commitments to NATO and reaffirmed the rise in defense spending to 2% of GDP by 2024, as well as the release of more investment in arms and equipment.
- » Iran-Bulgaria Business Forum Slated for Late-August
- » For the First time in 20 Years, the Israeli PM is Visiting Ukraine
- » Bulgaria's Largest Recipient of Development Assistance Is North Macedonia
- » Controversial Former Head of the Bulgarian Anti-corruption Commission Appointed Consul in Valencia
- » Iran and Bulgaria Pledge to Deepen Ties
- » Turkmenistan and Bulgaria Discussing Joint Projects