æternity Opens Foundations in Liechtenstein and Bulgaria to Encourage Blockchain Innovation
æternity, a blockchain 3.0 platform with a focus on efficiency, transparent governance and global scalability, has launched two foundations in Liechtenstein and Bulgaria, to provide grants and educational support to innovative blockchain projects, reports Crowdfund Insider.
“Through the creation of these two foundations, æternity takes a significant step toward establishing a support structure for the global blockchain ecosystem,” explained æternity founder Yanislav Malahov. “Blockchain is a technology with such unlimited potential that has yet to be tapped. By partnering with universities and other institutions and offering grants, we will provide the necessary infrastructure for people to develop significant ideas and unlock blockchain’s ability to solve long-standing problems across a variety of industries.”
While the Bulgarian foundation will focus on supporting projects throughout the Balkans, the Liechtenstein-based foundation will have a more international focus. æternity welcomes applications from individuals, teams, and non-commercial projects.
- » A Forum for Pre-clinical Research was Held with the Participation of BSMEPA
- » Dr. Boyko Takov, Executive Director of BSMEPA: „There is a lot of Ways to Find Resource, more Important is to Use it Properly“
- » Opportunities for Partnership between BSMEPA and America for Bulgaria Foundation were Discussed on a Meeting with Representatives from the Two Institutions
- » More than 70 Companies Took part in a Digital Conference Organized by BSMEPA
- » Until June 30th, Turkey Won't Export Electricity to Bulgaria
- » Can Bulgaria Build on Its Sunny Beach Success With British Holidaymakers?