Consumer Basket of Bulgarians for the Holidays is BGN 2 Cheaper Compared to Last Year
Consumer basket prices for the holidays show a decrease of BGN 2 compared to last year, State Commission on Commodity Markets Chairman Vladimir Ivanov told Focus Radio. The basket includes 28 basic food products, the combined price of which is BGN 68. The decrease is attributed to meat and dairy prices and the slightly cheaper vegetable oil and sugar compared to the last 10 years. Vladimir Ivanov noted that Bulgarian food market was characterised by high competition and steady development over the last 4 years.
- » The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- » Sunshine until Noon, Rain Showers later on in some Places in South Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria is at the Forefront of Gender Equality Ranking in Labor Law
- » Bulgarian Team Won the World Electronic Sports Games Championship in China
- » Measles Cases in Bulgaria Reach 124
- » About 1% of the Population in Bulgaria are Citizens of non-EU Countries