Every Third of the Self-employed in Bulgaria is Very Satisfied with their Work
In Bulgaria self-employed workers are about 352 thousand people. Only 30% of them are very happy with their work. This is shown by Eurostat data for 2017, reports Dnevnik.
This percentage is lower in only three other EU countries. In Romania, 19 per cent of self-employed are satisfied with their work, while in Cyprus and Portugal they are 28 per cent and 29 per cent respectively.
The EU average is 48%. Sweden's 83%, Malta, 82%, and Denmark, 81%, are most satisfied with their self-employment.
Out of a total of 228 million workers in the EU, 33 million are self-employed.
- » Interesting Folklore Programme and Authentic Recipes for the Visitors to the Yoghurt Festival in Western Bulgaria
- » Only 40% of Bulgarians Consider Vaccines as Safe
- » Pandas in the Zoo in Moscow Listen to Putin's Voice
- » Chinese Scientists Explore the Mariana Trough
- » NIMH: Sunny Weather, Maximum Temperatures Between 27°C and 32°C
- » Francofolies Blagoevgrad Festival Attracts Attention in Bulgaria and Abroad