Every Third of the Self-employed in Bulgaria is Very Satisfied with their Work
In Bulgaria self-employed workers are about 352 thousand people. Only 30% of them are very happy with their work. This is shown by Eurostat data for 2017, reports Dnevnik.
This percentage is lower in only three other EU countries. In Romania, 19 per cent of self-employed are satisfied with their work, while in Cyprus and Portugal they are 28 per cent and 29 per cent respectively.
The EU average is 48%. Sweden's 83%, Malta, 82%, and Denmark, 81%, are most satisfied with their self-employment.
Out of a total of 228 million workers in the EU, 33 million are self-employed.
- » Bulgarian's Life Has Become 2.5% More Expensive since the Beginning of the Year
- » Today Is the World Diabetes Day - more than 650,000 People in Bulgaria Live with the Disease
- » The Netherlands Cuts Speed Limit on Motorways to 100 km / h
- » 100kg Fireball Flew Over the US State of Missouri (VIDEO)
- » China Launched Research and Development Work for its 6G Mobile Network
- » At Least 13 People Have Died in a Severe Crash in Slovakia