The Tripartite Council Will Discuss Today the Minimum Wage in Bulgaria for 2019
The National Tripartite Cooperation Council meets today to discuss the cabinet's proposal to raise the minimum wage from BGN 510 to BGN 560 as of January 1, 2019.
The employers' organizations are against the increase in the minimum wage.
They will also discuss the increase of the remuneration for night work. The union offers it to become a percentage of the minimum wage for the country - 0.5% of it for one hour of night work. Thus, with a minimum wage of BGN 560 - the hourly pay for hourly work would be BGN 2.55.
- » Bulgarian Court Fails to Proceed with Case Against Two Former Ministers and Influential Businessman
- » Deputies Adopted the Social Services Act at First Reading
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister About Brexit: The Government is Ready For All Options
- » Tobacco Factory in Blagoevgrad Stopped Working Leaving 200 People Without Jobs
- » Mayor of Sofia: 30 New Buses Launched along Routes 72 and 84
- » Bulgarian Parliament Rejects BSP’s Proposals Against Double Standards in Food