Turkey May Start New Syria Operation at Any Moment, Erdogan Says
Turkey may start a new military operation in Syria at any moment, President Tayyip Erdogan said on Monday, adding that U.S. President Donald Trump had given a positive response to Turkey’s plans for an operation east of the Euphrates, writes Reuters.
Erdogan made the comments during a speech in the central province of Konya. Last week he said Turkish forces would launch a new cross-border operation against the Syrian Kurdish YPG militia, considered a terrorist organization by Ankara, to the east of the Euphrates river in northern Syria.
- » Western Balkan Countries Have Agreed to Reduce Their Roaming Prices
- » Presidential Election Campaign in Northern Macedonia Begins
- » Greece Has Announced the Exact Route of the New Zealand Striker to the Country
- » Former Ambassador: Regional Security in the Balkans is Not Threatened
- » Institutions in Northern Macedonia Are Changing Their Names Today
- » A EP Delegation Arrives in Skopje to Assess the Progress of the Country