Lecture on Azerbaijan’s History and Archeology Delivered in Bulgaria’s University
Zaur Hasanov, head of the "Antique Period Archaeology" department, Institute of Archeology and Ethnography of ANAS, currently is engaged in the “Knowledge Exchange and Academic Cultures in the Humanities. Europe and the Black Sea Region” Project financed by European Commission’s HORIZON 2020 program.
Zaur Hasanov participated at the presentation of the 23rd volume of “Thrace” edition, dedicated to the 65th jubilee of professor Kalin Porojanov, the South-West University named after Neofit Rilski, Bulgaria. Hasanov delivered a lecture on Azerbaijan’s Early Iron Age and Antique Period to the students and staff of the University’s history faculty, demonstrated archeological findings reflecting the ancient material-cultural samples of Azerbaijan.
Azerbaijani scientist’s lecture aroused deep interest among the audience.
Zaur Hasanov is to carry our his research work in Bulgaria until December 27.
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Leaves for an Official Visit to Africa
- » US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019
- » The Game of Envoys: Are the EU and the US Taking the Western Balkans more Seriously?
- » PM Borissov: Reconciliation and Regional Cooperation Are Key to European Integration of the Western Balkans
- » PM Borissov Arrived in Geneva for a Leadership Meeting
- » Luxembourg Will Do Everything it Can in Order for Bulgaria to Become a Member of the Schengen Area