24 km more from the Struma Мotorway will be Open for Exploitation
The Ministers of Regional Development and Public Works Petya Avramova and Transport, Information Technologies and Communications Rosen Zhelyazkov will find the newly built Kresna - Sandanski section of the Strouma highway, which is 23.6 km long, the press office of MRDPW announced.
The ceremony will be attended by the Chairman of the Board of the Road Infrastructure Agency Eng. Svetoslav Glosov, MPs, mayors and others.
The opening will take place at 11.30 am at the recreation site after Sandanski road junction in the direction of Greece, where is the connection with lot 4 Sandanski - Kulata.
- » Over 16,500 People Started Work on the Employment Plan in 2019
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Numbers Hit All-Time Low in 2018
- » Flu And Cold Weather Shut Down 344 Schools and Kindergartens in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Parliament’s Legal Committee Rejected President's Veto on Penal Code
- » 143 Schools and Kindergartens in Bulgaria have been Closed due to Flu and Bad Weather
- » Libyan Tanker Returned in Bulgarian Waters