Boyko Borisov Will Participate in the Africa-Europe Forum in Vienna
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will take part in the "Africa - Europe" High Level Forum, which begins today in Vienna and will continue until tomorrow.
The meeting is co-chaired by "Cooperation in the Digital Age" and will be opened by Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurtz, Rwandan President-in-Chief Paul Kagame and European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker. During the forum there will be debates on various topics, and Bulgarian commissioner Maria Gabriel will make a statement on the challenges to e-commerce, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
- » Lower Consumption and Exports will Slow Growth in Bulgaria in 2020-2021
- » Which Major Chains Opened New Stores in Bulgaria in 2019?
- » Is there an Economic Crisis on the Bulgaria Sea Coast this Summer?
- » Bulgarian Flight Delays Trigger A Government Investigation
- » Eurostat: In Five Years No Sea Cruise has been Realized in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Ranks Last in the EU in Online Holiday Booking