Boyko Borisov Will Participate in the Africa-Europe Forum in Vienna
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will take part in the "Africa - Europe" High Level Forum, which begins today in Vienna and will continue until tomorrow.
The meeting is co-chaired by "Cooperation in the Digital Age" and will be opened by Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurtz, Rwandan President-in-Chief Paul Kagame and European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker. During the forum there will be debates on various topics, and Bulgarian commissioner Maria Gabriel will make a statement on the challenges to e-commerce, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
- » Moody's Downgraded India's Credit Rating Outlook
- » Nikolina Angelkova: 60% of the Tourists in the Winter Season will come from Neighbouring Countries
- » From Portugal to Turkey - Travel through 17 Countries, 10,000 km on Foot
- » Moody's Downgraded UK Credit Outlook Because of Brexit
- » Chinese Carmaker Geely Has Sold More than 1 Million Vehicles this Year
- » Bulgaria Becomes Part of the Common European Electricity Market