Tom Jones with a Concert in Plovdiv
Tom Jones returns for a concert in Bulgaria eight years after he debuted in front of our audience. But unlike the first two visits to our country, which were in Sofia (2011 and 2013), this time the emblematic performer will sing his biggest hits in Plovdiv. Jones will come on June 24th at the Antique Theater in front of a maximum of 3000 people - since this is the capacity of the open stage.
With a career spanning over six decades, Tom Jones is known for his songs like Sexbomb, Kiss, It's Not Unusual, Delilah, What's New Pussycat, I'll Never Fall In Love Again, and If I Only Knew, experiment with different musical styles.
Due to the limited capacity of the Antique Theater in Plovdiv, the tickets are only 3,000 and are priced from 80 to 170 leva.
The concert is supported by the Municipality of Plovdiv as part of the Cultural Events Calendar of Plovdiv Municipality for 2019.
- » Duncan Laurence Is The Big Winner Of This Year's Eurovision Song Contest
- » Bulgaria is Setting up a Permanent Fund for Cultural Cooperation in South East Europe
- » Sofia Celebrates the European Museum Night
- » Rocketman Makes Its Astonishing Debut At Cannes Film Festival
- » A New Fund Will Support Southeast European Artists
- » European Night of Museums - Sofia 2019