Bulgartransgaz is at the Final Stage of Creating Gas Trading Market in Bulgaria
Bulgartransgaz is at the final stage of creating a natural gas trading market in Bulgaria, Minister of Energy Temenuzhka Petkova said at a briefing in Parliament, Focus News Agency reports. The operator, a subsidiary of Bulgartransgaz, will be set up by the end of the year. Meanwhile, a memorandum of cooperation will be signed next week with the Central European Gas Hub, operator in Austria and the Czech Republic.
Petkova also said that Bulgartransgaz has started negotiations to acquire a 20% stake in the company that will develop the Alexandroupoli LNG project.
On the other hand, a public procurement will be launched on December 21 for the expansion of the gas infrastructure on the Bulgarian-Serbian border.
- » New Opportunities Can be Uncovered for Energy co-op between Bulgaria, Azerbaijan
- » Bulgaria will Open Talks with Gazprom on Reducing the Price of Natural Gas
- » Bulgarian Energy Regulator: We are Inspectig the Deal between CEZ and Eurohold
- » Head of Bulgaria’s National Electricity Company Resigned
- » The Ministry of Energy and the KEWR Support the Creation of a Natural Gas Exchange in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister Will Attend a High-Level Energy Summit in Belgrade