Mostly Cloudy with Rain and Snow Today in Bulgaria, Highs between 2° and 7°C
Cloudy skies with precipitations over the country today, chiefly snow in West and Central North Bulgaria, rain and snow in Southwest and rain in the rest of the regions. Light wind blowing from east-northeast, moderate in the Danube Plain. Maximum temperatures between 2°C and 7°C. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, Martin Slavchev told Focus News Agency.
- » Sunshine until Noon, Rain Showers later on in some Places in South Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Starts the Week with Nice Weather
- » 4.5 Magnitude Earthquake Hit the Greek Island of Zakynthos
- » UN: 2018 was the most Negative for the Climate
- » Spring Returns to Bulgaria with Full Force
- » More Sun in Northwest Bulgaria, Cloudy and Rainy in Eastern Parts of the Country