Mostly Cloudy with Rain and Snow Today in Bulgaria, Highs between 2° and 7°C
Cloudy skies with precipitations over the country today, chiefly snow in West and Central North Bulgaria, rain and snow in Southwest and rain in the rest of the regions. Light wind blowing from east-northeast, moderate in the Danube Plain. Maximum temperatures between 2°C and 7°C. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, Martin Slavchev told Focus News Agency.
- » Rare Bird Species Recorded During Wintering Waterbird Count in Bulgaria
- » 10 Incidents with Radioactive Sources Registered in Bulgaria in 2018
- » Warning Issued as Australia's Heat Wave Hits Record Highs
- » Hurricane Wind Damages Buildings and Cut off Power Lines in Sopot
- » Code Yellow Warning for Strong Winds in Place for 18 Bulgarian Regions
- » Mostly Sunshine Today in Bulgaria, Temperatures will Rise to between 3° and 8°C