The Leader of the Bulgarian Socialist Party was Urgently Admitted to Hospital
BSP Leader Kornelia Ninova was urgently taken to Pirogov on Thursday due to an abscess, the party's press center announced.
There was surgical intervention, and the abscess was open and drained. Ninova did not ask to stay in the hospital and was sent for home treatment.
The BSP press center explained to Mediapool that the abscess was on her face. She had this problem for some time, but she was delaying to go to a doctor. Today, however, the situation has worsened, and this required an emergency visit to the hospital.
- » 2-year-old boy Disappeared near Ravnets, Searching Continued all the Night with Thermal Cameras
- » Bulgarian Police Goes Viral after Accidentally Pepper Spray Themselves Instead of Protesters
- » 20-year-old was Shot in the Head after a Dispute in Burgas
- » Three Bulgarians Died in a Car Crash in Scotland
- » A Huge Construction Crane Fell in the Mladost Quarter of Sofia
- » The Safety Retainers on Grafa Street will be Removed after a few Incidents