Political Scientist: The Rejection of Machine Voting in Bulgaria is a Political Disgrace
What happened with the machine voting is a political disgrace, political scientist Parvan Simeonov said during a discussion on election transparency and credibility, Focus News Agency reports.
“It is a shame from a political point of view, they cannot disregard it every year, elections after elections. It is clear that this cannot happen immediately, but there must be a vision. Those in power tend not to leave their comfort zone,” he commented. He said the voting process should be facilitated.
- » Over 16,500 People Started Work on the Employment Plan in 2019
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Numbers Hit All-Time Low in 2018
- » Flu And Cold Weather Shut Down 344 Schools and Kindergartens in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Parliament’s Legal Committee Rejected President's Veto on Penal Code
- » 143 Schools and Kindergartens in Bulgaria have been Closed due to Flu and Bad Weather
- » Libyan Tanker Returned in Bulgarian Waters