Political Scientist: The Rejection of Machine Voting in Bulgaria is a Political Disgrace
What happened with the machine voting is a political disgrace, political scientist Parvan Simeonov said during a discussion on election transparency and credibility, Focus News Agency reports.
“It is a shame from a political point of view, they cannot disregard it every year, elections after elections. It is clear that this cannot happen immediately, but there must be a vision. Those in power tend not to leave their comfort zone,” he commented. He said the voting process should be facilitated.
- » The Bulgarian Economy - 67% of Services, 28% of Industry and 5% of Agriculture
- » Most Wanted Workers by Sectors and Professions in February in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Creates Strategic Council
- » BGN 4 Billion are Needed for all Strategic Railway Projects in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Hosts a Trade Union Meeting of European Capitals
- » In which Regions Live the People with the Highest Incomes in Sofia?