Treasure Exhibition Open Doors at the National Museum of History
It has been a rich archeological year for the National Museum of History.
The Museum will be closed with a large exhibition that includes all the gold and silver treasures discovered by the museum archaeologists.
The exhibition presents what have been found in 8 archaeological sites, and the most anticipated among them is a pot, full with gold and silver coins.
Among them are rare Venetian coins, as well as coins from the time of Sultan Bayazid.
The exhibition will be open by mid-January.
- » Bulgaria Returns to Turkey Valuable Artifacts
- » 7000 Years-Old Skeleton Was Found in the Sofia Neighborhood of Slatina
- » Emblematic Objects of Bulgarian History Arrive in Sofia State Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg
- » Archaeologists Discovered a 4500 Years Old Cemetery in Egypt
- » More than 30,000 Antique Objects to Return to Bulgaria after Special Operation by Bulgarian and Spanish Authorities (Video)
- » Significant Archaeological Discovery Found in Varna