Treasure Exhibition Open Doors at the National Museum of History
It has been a rich archeological year for the National Museum of History.
The Museum will be closed with a large exhibition that includes all the gold and silver treasures discovered by the museum archaeologists.
The exhibition presents what have been found in 8 archaeological sites, and the most anticipated among them is a pot, full with gold and silver coins.
Among them are rare Venetian coins, as well as coins from the time of Sultan Bayazid.
The exhibition will be open by mid-January.
- » Luxurious Buildings Uncovered in Bulgaria’s Philipopolis
- » New Archaeological Studies Rewrite the History of Ancient Philippopolis
- » Archaeologists Found an Ancient Street in the Center of Plovdiv
- » Successful Archaeological Year for the Bulgarian National Museum of History
- » Egypt Unveils Ancient Tomb and Sarcophagi in Luxor
- » Archaeologists Find ‘World’s First’ Golden Cross, But Will it Contain Fragments of the Cross of Jesus?