Treasure Exhibition Open Doors at the National Museum of History
It has been a rich archeological year for the National Museum of History.
The Museum will be closed with a large exhibition that includes all the gold and silver treasures discovered by the museum archaeologists.
The exhibition presents what have been found in 8 archaeological sites, and the most anticipated among them is a pot, full with gold and silver coins.
Among them are rare Venetian coins, as well as coins from the time of Sultan Bayazid.
The exhibition will be open by mid-January.
- » Findings from the Struma Highway Enter the Exhibition "Bulgarian Archeology 2018"
- » BGN 10 Million Needed for Archaeological Park in Blagoevgrad
- » Archaeological Visitor Centre will be Built in Perperikon
- » Egypt Unveils More than 40 Ancient Mummies
- » Archaeological Research for Allegedly the Oldest Necropolis in the Balkans will not Start this Year
- » Excavation Continues in Bulgaria’s Trapesitsa Fortress