Man Died in a Fire near Sandanski
A 47-year-old man died in a fire last night in a village near Sandanski.
At 3:50 pm a signal was received for a burning wagon in the village of Struma. Two firefighters arrived to quench the fire. The body of the man who inhabits the wagon was completely charred. An autopsy is about to be done.
The man burnt in the flames lived alone. The wagon is located near the road to the exit of the village in the direction of Ribnik and Petrich.
An investigation group of the Russian-Sandanski police is expected to inspect the site and identify the reasons for the fire.
- » No Environmental Pollution Recorded after the Fire at Maritsa Iztok 2 TPP
- » Bulgarian has Died, and Four have been Injured in Car Crash in Romania
- » Human Error is One of the Possible Causes of Fire in the TPP Maritsa East 2
- » Fire in Downtown Sofia
- » Bus with Children Crashed in Northern Bulgaria, 10 People Injured
- » Severe Chain Reaction Accident on the Trakia Highway