Mostly Sunshine, Almost no Rain Today in Bulgaria
It will be mostly sunny today. Increasing clouds from southwest in the afternoon, initially middle to high. The forecast is little to no rain. The wind will gradually turn from west-southwest, light to moderate. Maximum temperatures between 3°C and 8°C, meteorologist Georgi Tsekov, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
- » Rare Bird Species Recorded During Wintering Waterbird Count in Bulgaria
- » 10 Incidents with Radioactive Sources Registered in Bulgaria in 2018
- » Warning Issued as Australia's Heat Wave Hits Record Highs
- » Hurricane Wind Damages Buildings and Cut off Power Lines in Sopot
- » Code Yellow Warning for Strong Winds in Place for 18 Bulgarian Regions
- » Mostly Sunshine Today in Bulgaria, Temperatures will Rise to between 3° and 8°C