Mostly Sunshine, Almost no Rain Today in Bulgaria
It will be mostly sunny today. Increasing clouds from southwest in the afternoon, initially middle to high. The forecast is little to no rain. The wind will gradually turn from west-southwest, light to moderate. Maximum temperatures between 3°C and 8°C, meteorologist Georgi Tsekov, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
- » Sunshine until Noon, Rain Showers later on in some Places in South Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Starts the Week with Nice Weather
- » 4.5 Magnitude Earthquake Hit the Greek Island of Zakynthos
- » UN: 2018 was the most Negative for the Climate
- » Spring Returns to Bulgaria with Full Force
- » More Sun in Northwest Bulgaria, Cloudy and Rainy in Eastern Parts of the Country