President Radev Initiated a Discussion on "Elections - Transparency and Trust"
Discussion on "Elections - Transparency and Trust" will be held on the initiative of the head of state Rumen Radev, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Representatives of the legislature, the executive and the judiciary are invited to attend the meeting.
Experts from institutions and organizations involved in the organization and security of the election process will also participate.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend