President Radev Initiated a Discussion on "Elections - Transparency and Trust"
Discussion on "Elections - Transparency and Trust" will be held on the initiative of the head of state Rumen Radev, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Representatives of the legislature, the executive and the judiciary are invited to attend the meeting.
Experts from institutions and organizations involved in the organization and security of the election process will also participate.
- » BGN 1000 Fine for an Aggressive Dog without a Muzzle in Bulgaria
- » EC Approves National Beekeeping Program for 2020-2022
- » Medvedev: Rosatom Will Participate in the Choice of Investor for Belene NPP
- » National Road Safety Coordination Center is Established
- » International Day Against Drug Abuse
- » Bulgaria’s Toll System Ready for Technical Testing as of August 16