Tsvetan Tsvetanov Will Take Part in the 109th Meeting of the Europol Management Board in Vienna
The Chairman of the GERB and the Committee on Internal Security and Public Order in the National Assembly Tsvetan Tsvetanov will take part in the 109th meeting of the Management Board of Europol in Vienna.
Tsvetanov will be involved in the discussions on the strategic planning of the European Police Service.
During his visit, he will hold a working meeting with Europol Executive Director Catherine de Bol. The meeting is the last meeting of the governing body for this year.
- » The Official Visit of Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva to Angola Has Begun
- » Zaharieva's Official Visit to Namibia Has Begun
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Leaves for an Official Visit to Africa
- » US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019
- » The Game of Envoys: Are the EU and the US Taking the Western Balkans more Seriously?
- » PM Borissov: Reconciliation and Regional Cooperation Are Key to European Integration of the Western Balkans