BGN 1.35 Billion will be Allocated for 134.2 km of Hemus Motorway
BGN 1,349,856,000 will be allocated for the construction of the Hemus motorway, said Minister of Regional Development and Public Works Petya Avramova at the weekly government meeting, quoted by Focus News Agency.
She presented a draft decree for additional spending through the ministry’s 2018 budget and respectively the Road Infrastructure Agency. The funds will be used for the construction of 134.2 km of Hemus motorway, between Boaza and I-5 Ruse-Veliko Tarnovo road. This motorway section is extremely important for the development of road infrastructure in North Bulgaria, the minister said. The complete motorway will be 420 km long, 170 km of which has been completed and 26 km is now built.
- » China's Economy Grew 6.6% in 2018, Slowest Rate in 28 Years
- » Here's Every Lunar Eclipse You Can See for the Next 10 Years
- » Bulgaria's Euro Membership Not Before Mid-2022: EU's Dombrovskis
- » The Independent: Attempt to Turn Bulgarian National Park into Ski Resort Defeated in Court
- » Bulgarian National Bank 2018 Indicators Report
- » Bulgarian Businesses and Trade Unions Request Meeting with PM over High Power Prices on Energy Exchange