BGN 1.35 Billion will be Allocated for 134.2 km of Hemus Motorway
BGN 1,349,856,000 will be allocated for the construction of the Hemus motorway, said Minister of Regional Development and Public Works Petya Avramova at the weekly government meeting, quoted by Focus News Agency.
She presented a draft decree for additional spending through the ministry’s 2018 budget and respectively the Road Infrastructure Agency. The funds will be used for the construction of 134.2 km of Hemus motorway, between Boaza and I-5 Ruse-Veliko Tarnovo road. This motorway section is extremely important for the development of road infrastructure in North Bulgaria, the minister said. The complete motorway will be 420 km long, 170 km of which has been completed and 26 km is now built.
- » Malta: How the Country is Dealing With Migrants at the Door of Europe?
- » In 2018 Bulgarian Exports to Saudi Arabia Exceeded USD 40 million
- » Bulgargaz Аnnounces a Competition For the Supply of Gas that is Not From Russia
- » The Energy and Water Regulatory Commission discusses how much to increase the price of the natural gas
- » BSMEPA: April 1 is the Deadline for Registration for Participation in the ANUGA 2019 Exhibition in Cologne, Germany
- » BSMEPA is a Partner in the Organisation of National Cluster Conference: March 26-27, Sofia Tech Park